Fife & Drum Miniatures is a range of 1/56 scale figures (approximately 30mm in height) sculpted by Richard Ansell, and is devoted to the American War of Independence. The figures may be purchased from Der Alte Fritz through this blog, using Paypal for payment. Click on the page tabs for Crown Forces, American forces and artillery equipment to see pictures of the individual figures.

Winner of the "Best Historical Miniatures Range of 2011" by The Miniatures Page.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The British Have Arrived!!!!!!!!!!

STOP PRESS! British AWI Figures Arrived


I came home from work today and noticed a rather large and heavy box waiting for me in the front vestibule. I knew in an instant what it was -- the arrival of the British centre company and grenadier company figures from the caster.

Oh sweet monkeys -- these are gorgeous!!!!!!


I don't have time to post pictures this evening, for I'll be sorting figures and assigning stock numbers to each pose. I will post the stock numbers on this blog  tonight.

UPDATE: new stock numbers posted in right hand column

You can actually scroll down the page of this blog and see pictures of the greens.

More later, I've got some work to do.

1 comment: