Fife & Drum Miniatures is a range of 1/56 scale figures (approximately 30mm in height) sculpted by Richard Ansell, and is devoted to the American War of Independence. The figures may be purchased from Der Alte Fritz through this blog, using Paypal for payment. Click on the page tabs for Crown Forces, American forces and artillery equipment to see pictures of the individual figures.

Winner of the "Best Historical Miniatures Range of 2011" by The Miniatures Page.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Inventory Has Arrived!

AWI Militia figures (left to right) front row: A6 - kneeling; A5 - standing firing; A4 standing firing w./tricorn; A7 - cocking musket; Back Row: A8 - advancing; A2 standing at ready; A3 - advancing; and A1 - officer


I received a box full of the British Light Infantry and the American Militia figures, so after I sort them I will be ready to start selling them via this blog.

Prices are $1.80 per figure plus applicable postage.

See the listing of figures at the bottom of this page and send an e-mail to me at:

fife_drum_minis (at) blogspot (dot) com

I can accept payment via Paypal

I will be working on basing the Militia samples this week and update the picture so that you can see them "in situ", rather than standing on cardboard squares used for priming the figures.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking minis! I sent and email to fife_drum_minis@blogspot.com placing an order but I am getting an error that states the blogspot server is not responding. Is there an alternative email I can send my order?

    Regards,

    D

    ReplyDelete